Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 Oscar Predictions

Two days before the big announcement. I am doing my bit of crystal ball gazing. Here are my predictions, not my suggestions, but my predictions who i think the Academy will give nods to. * marks my choice to win

Best Picture - Slumdog Millionaire*, Benjamin Button, Milk, Frost/Nixon, The Dark Knight
Best Director - Danny Boyle*, David Fincher, Gus Van Zandt, Christopher Nolan, Ron Howard
Best Actor - Mickey Rourke*, Frank Langella, Sean Penn,Richard Jenkins, Brad Pitt
Best Actress - Anne Hathaway, Kate Winslet*, Angelina Jolie, Sally Hawkings, Meryl Streep
Best Supporting Actor - Heath Ledger*, Robert Downey Jr, Josh Brolin, James Franco, Philip Seymour Hoffman
Best Supporting Actress - Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz*, Amy Adams, Viola Davis, Marissa Tomei
Best Original Screenplay - The Wrestler, Happy Go Lucky, The Visitor, Rachel Getting Married*, Dark Knight
Best Adapted Screenplay - Slumdog*, Frost/Nixon, Benjamin Button, Revolutionary Road, The Reader
Best Documentary - Man on Wire*, Standard Operating Procedure, Trouble the Water, Encounters at the End of the World, Pray the Devil Back To Hell

Let's see how accurate I am. pride myself in being pretty good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment